Sign Up for Text & Email Alerts or iCal Subscriptions
Text & Email Alerts1. Click the orange button with a bell icon on any team webpage.
2. Click the blue “Alerts” button next to the team you want to create alerts for. This will take you to the Login page.
3. Enter login and password and then choose your preferences and settings for the team you're subscribing to. (Go to the next paragraph if don't yet have a username).
If You Don’t Have an Account Yet
a. Click the “Create an Account” link at the bottom of the Login form (see above image). This account will allow you to change or update your preferences, including the teams you want alerts for and whether you want email and/or text alerts.
b. Fill in the form and click the “Verify Your Email” link at the bottom. After you verify your account, go to Step 3 above.
Additional Info: Alerts are usually received within 1 hour after a schedule has been updated. The 'lag time' for text alerts is determined by your cell phone company, so if you're experiencing longer delays, contact them and consider also subscribing to email alerts. If you're subscribed to iCal for a team, alerts will help you identify changes that have automatically updated on your calendar. (iCal takes up to 24 hours to sync changes to your calendar). You can opt out of Alerts at any time.
1. Click the orange button with a bell icon on any team webpage.
2. Click the green “iCal” button next to the team you want to subscribe to.
3. Choose your preferred subscription method and follow the directions that appear on your screen.
Additional Info: iCal can take up to 24 hours to sync changes to your calendar.