Upper School Admissions
Upper School applications for the 2021-2022 school year are now closed. If you would like to submit a late application please contact the admissions office.
- Attend a Virtual Open House or Tour
- Apply Online
- Applicant Statement and Student Activity and Interest Form
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Virtual US Student/Parent Interview
- Submit Copies of 19-20 and 18-19 Final Report Cards
- Optional: Register for a Standardized Exam
- Request Official School Transcript
- Request Teacher Recommendations
- Character Skills Snapshot (CSS)
- Submit Writing Sample
BC TALKS: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Tuesday January 12th
Our work in Admissions focuses on building a collective community in order to support Berkeley Carroll's enduring commitment to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its facets. Join us to hear members of our community (administrators, faculty, and students) share their experiences and aspects of this vital work.
This event is open to all middle and upper school applicants and their families. Registration is available through Ravenna.