Tuition for the 2021-22 School Year
The Berkeley Carroll School has an all-inclusive tuition that covers almost all of the costs associated with educating a student. Our tuition, unlike many other Brooklyn and Manhattan private schools, includes:
- Books, Materials and Supplies
- Snacks for all divisions
- Lunch for Middle and Upper School Students
- All Testing
- Athletics, including all uniforms and equipment
- All domestic travel and field trips
- All Technology costs including iPads or Chromebooks and apps for students in grades 3-12
- Bus Service to and from School for those who qualify
- Yearbook and class photos
- Theater Tickets for all productions at Berkeley Carroll
- Parent Association dues
|Full Day PreK - Grade 12||$51,375|
|PreK (Flexi 3)*||$37,300|
|PreK (Half Day)||$27,650|
*Five mornings plus three specified afternoons
A nonrefundable deposit of 15% of Net Tuition is due with the contract in order to reserve a place for the next academic year.
- 1 Installment -- with the entire tuition (less the deposit already paid) due on July 15th.
- 3 installments -- with payments due on July 15, September 15, and December 15.
- 10 installments -- with payments due between July 15 and April 15 of the next year.
Tuition Refund Insurance
Optional service for early withdrawal or dismissal - billed with first billing on July 1st. Learn more.
Any questions that you may have about tuition should be forwarded to:
Student Accounts and Financial Aid Coordinator
152 Sterling Place
Brooklyn, NY 11217