Berkeley Carroll is a Pre-K through grade 12 college preparatory school of close to 1000 students located in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn in New York City. Our vibrant intellectual community draws students from all over the city. Admission to the school is competitive. Both our parents and students value achievement.
The Berkeley Carroll School is seeking a Part-time Lifeguard for its Athletic Center program.
- Lifeguard Certification with CPR-PRO/FA
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Ensure timely opening and closing of pool area according to scheduled hours of operation. Follow opening and closing checklist and procedures.
- Enforce all policies regarding use of pool and pool areas.
- Create a welcoming and safe environment for swimmers
- Work together as a team with other aquatic staff members
- Respond and provide emergency care as needed.
- Follow Athletic Center Policies and procedures.
- Saturday availability from 7:30am-1pm or 1-5pm
- Sunday availability from 10am-2pm or 2pm-5pm
- M-F availability from 3-7pm or 4-8pm,1 or more days
- 5 – 20 hours per week
Berkeley Carroll is committed to creating an environment that includes a diversity of perspectives and to cultivating an equitable, inclusive learning community in which everyone has a true sense of belonging. Candidates with a demonstrated commitment to, and experience with, diversity, equity or inclusion work are especially encouraged to apply.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and references to Luci Rosalia email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.
For more information about our Athletic Center Program, please visit https://www.berkeleycarroll.org/community-swim-and-fitness