The Berkeley Carroll is a Pre-K through grade 12 college preparatory school of 980 students located in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn in New York City. Our vibrant intellectual community draws students from all over the city, admission to the school is competitive, and both our parents and students value achievement and community.
The Berkeley Carroll School seeks a part-time lifeguard.
- Ensure timely opening and closing of pool area according to scheduled hours of operation. Follow opening and closing checklist and procedures.
- Enforce all policies regarding use of pool and pool areas.
- Create a welcoming and safe environment for swimmers
- Work together as a team with other aquatic staff members
- Respond and provide emergency care as needed.
- Follow Athletic Center Policies and procedures.
- Lifeguard Certification with CPR-PRO/FA
- COVID-19 Vaccinated
- Saturday availability from 7:30am-1pm or 1-5pm
- M-F availability from 3-7pm or 4-8pm,1 or more days
- 5 – 20 hours per week
Please send a completed Berkeley Carroll Employment Application, resume, and cover letter to Luci Rosalia, Athletic Center Coordinator (email@example.com).
All employees of Berkeley Carroll are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Berkeley Carroll is committed to an inclusive program and a diverse faculty and student body. Candidates with a demonstrated commitment to and experience with diversity, equity or inclusion work are especially encouraged to apply.