Set in Britain, Willy Russell's Blood Brothers tells the story of fraternal twins who are separated at birth. One brother is raised in a family of great privilege and one brother is raised in poverty. Even with their different socioeconomic backgrounds, the two boys end up becoming best friends -- until a misunderstanding leads to a tragic end.
Performance Dates and Times
Location: 152 Sterling Place Performance Space
Tickets go on sale February 13th to parents and February 15th to general public.
Recommended for ages 12 and up.
To Purchase Tickets:
- Use this link and search for performance.
- Select Date of Performance you would like to attend.
- Click “Go to Shopping Cart”; Select type of ticket (adult, student, or faculty)
- Click “Shipping/Payment Information”
- Select shipping method (CHOOSE Email/Print Yourself-Free)
- Enter all pertinent information
- Complete Purchase (Click “Pay for Order”) PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE PURCHASING THE CORRECT PERFORMANCE
- Print out emailed ticket
- Come to the show and enjoy!