Through a unique program made possible through Berkeley Carroll’s partnership with
the Brooklyn Conservatory of Music, our students are able to couple
rigorous academics, athletics and arts with opportunities for high-level
music training, resulting in an education unparalleled in any New York
City school, public or private.
With over 100 faculty members, most of
whom hold advanced degrees from the world’s leading Conservatories and
Universities, the Conservatory expands and enriches Berkeley Carroll’s
Open to all students K-12, private lessons take place
on the Berkeley Carroll campus. All students participating in the
program have the opportunity to perform in recitals in the
Conservatory’s beautiful Concert Hall. Private instruction is available
in piano, voice, guitar, drums, violin, viola, cello, bass, flute,
clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, and tuba.
participating in the partnership are also invited to take group
classes/courses at the Brooklyn Conservatory at a discounted rate! Visit www.bqcm.org for more information or contact the Registration Desk at 718-622-3300.
Fall 2013 Registration:
- Preregistration for Upper, Middle and Lower school’s Fall 2013 classes will be September 9, 2013 at 9:30 a.m.
- Open Registration for new students begins Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 9:30 a.m.
In addition, we will be holding registration in person, on-site at Berkeley Carroll's Lower School lobby (712 Carroll Street) on September 10, 2013 from 7:00 - 9:00 a.m. This will occur during registration for other after school activities at the Lower School.
Fall after school music classes begin September 16, 2013
Winter/Spring 2014 Registration:
- Pre-registration begins on December 2, 2013 for returning students
- Open registration begins of December 10, 2013 for new students
- Winter after school Music Classes begin January 13, 2014
- Pre-registration for Lower School Spring trimester students begins March 3, 2014
- Open registration for Lower School Spring trimester students begins March 11, 2014
- Lower School Spring trimester classes begin March 31, 2014
Parents are welcome to call the Conservatory's registration desk or come into the Conservatory to register in person. For more information, please visit us here or contact the Director of the Berkeley Carroll Partnership, Stephanie Richards firstname.lastname@example.org.